Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Small Steps

Charachter Questions

Questions for Kaira
1. what is it like to be a famous star?
2. how does it feel being watched 24/7?
3. how does it feel with no friends?
4. how can you stand not knowing any boys?
5. how did it feel when you met ginny and theodore?

Questions for X-ray
1. why are you so obbsesed with money?
2. why would you betray your friend?
3. why would you take all of armpit's money?
4. why do you lie?
5. why don't you learn from your mistakes?

Questions for Armpit
1. how did it feel being on a date with kaira?
2. what is it like being untrusted?
3. what was it like almost kissing kaira?
4. what do you think of x-ray?
5. do you trust x-ray?

1 comment:

Sam V said...

1. There are ups and downs with being a popstar. I dislike always having Fred, my over protective, bodyguard.
2. It is hard being watched 24/7 because I never get anytime without people watching me.
3. It is hard having no friends because I never have anyone to talk to.
4.I hate not knowing anyone. I never have the opportunity to meet anyone. I am never going to have a love life.
5. When I met Ginny and Theodore, I felt like once in my life, I had actual friends.